Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using UA Communication service as an affiliate. By signing up for UA Communication affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
• Affiliates are paid 20% commission per new hosting account referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer first click on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process, pays us and stays active for 30 days.
• All affiliate fees are processed 20 days after the end of the month in which the affiliate reaches the minimum payment threshold. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent, this process may take up to one week.
• The minimum payment threshold is Rs. 2500. Affiliates must generate a balance of Rs. 2500 or more before the payment issued.
• Commission payments can be made via Check in Pak Rupees. If you want any other payment method please contact the affiliate manager using the info provided at our site.
• Affiliates are responsible for clearing the check by their banks. We will not accept responsibility for clearing the check at your financial institution.
• Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution to find out if any of these apply for your area.
• The affiliate agrees not to make claims for outstanding credit, if the amount is less than minimum threshold limit.
• We reserve the right to alter the rate of commission at any time without notice. Any credit accumulating after such change will be at the new rate. i.e. the affiliate is not guaranteed to have the same rate as the one started with.
• Referrals that have been issued a refund within the first 30 days of service will be deducted from commissions owed.
• Referrals must have an active hosting account for 30 consecutive days or commissions will be reversed.
• Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed.
• Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
• Affiliates may not offer cash back, rewards or incentives without written approval. Please contact us if you would like to have your site reviewed.
• Affiliates may not bid on trademark keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask). Any affiliates found bidding on trademarked terms will be deactivated.
• Affiliates may use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
• Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or advanced notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms contained herein.
• Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
• Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts may be deactivated upon review.
• Affiliates may not .resell. hosting . offenders will be deactivated.
• If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be completely removed from our system.
• We reserve the right to cancel the whole sponsor/affiliate program without notice. As in the previous case, if it happens all sponsors/affiliates will be issued with a payment corresponding to any outstanding amount in their credit.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. UA Communication may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although UA Communication may choose additional types of notice. UA Communication will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.